Do you or someone you know wear glasses? If so, chances are you’re tired of how often they get smudged, and having to use your shirt to try and rub off the smudges, which only ends up rubbing them around and not truly clearing your lenses. That’s why we love Peeps! They are one of the best designed glasses cleaners in the world and use NASA carbon lens cleaning technology to give you the most crystal clear view through your lenses. They’re small and portable and make the perfect, cutest stocking stuffer for the glasses wearers you know!
Materials: 70% plastic, 10% non-abrasive goat hair, 15% carbon formula impregnated microfiber, 5% rubber coating
Care: Do not use with liquid cleaners or on wet glasses
Eliminates fingerprints, smudges, streaks, greasy residue, and film
Safe for use on all high quality Optical Lenses
Compact design and carrying case makes it handy and easy to take anywhere
Reusable; cleans lenses 500+ times
Not affected by heat, cold, or humidity
Made in China
Dimensions: 5.25″ x 2″ x 1″
Weight: 0.125 lb
What Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner does for you
Okay, so let me talk a little bit more about what I consider the best eyeglass cleaner; Peeps Glasses Cleaner. To describe the tool in a couple words; functional and efficient. It isn’t microfiber, but rather the product of many years of aerospace technology. Ever wondered what jet pilots and people such as astronauts, use to clean their helmet visors? That’s right. Peeps Glasses Cleaner.
Some product research shows that Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner utilities carbon molecular technology in its product design. Yes its a carbon eyeglass cleaner! So cool! What that helps the tool to do, is to properly remove the dirt and debris from your glasses lens. Peeps Glasses Cleaner is non-abrasive, unlike the majourity of the things that you probably use daily to wipe your glasses. This nifty little tool helps you remove dirt by catching it and lifting it off the lens, rather than smudging and smearing it around. The tool itself is also extremely easy to keep clean, thus helping it’s longevity, though we’ll get more into that in the section below.
If you yet don’t believe me; about the fact that Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner is most likely the best eyeglass cleaner, then take a quick look at this Peeps reviews video. Even professional optometrists stand by this eye care product.
Features of the Peeps Glasses Cleaner
Next in our Peeps review, let’s take a slightly more detailed look at the product itself, what it has to offer, as well as it’s features.
- Portable Hard Plastic Casing. The entire tool is neatly designed so that it doesn’t feel cumbersome to carry around and use. And it keeps it’s cleanliness by storing itself away inside of it’s own hard casing. Keeping the dust and debris off the vital cleaning parts of the tool.
- Two step cleaning. Inside the casing, it also comes with a soft brush for you to brush away some of the bigger dirt particles before using the cleaners. And the actual cleaning pads themselves can clean both sides of your glass lens at the same time. Saves you some time and saves you from touching the glass to get to either side and leaving oily finger marks!
- Carbon Molecular Cleaners. The actual eyeglass cleaner parts use carbon molecular technology. The carbon molecules are charged and thus attract the dirt and micro debris. Lifting it up and away from the glass lens rather than actually smearing it off. This is one of the main reasons as to why this is the best eyeglass cleaner.
- Can clean all lens. Whether it be your daily vision glasses or just sunglasses, the Peeps eyeglass cleaner is designed to fit just about every single pair of glasses and sunglasses out there. As long as the frame isn’t abnormally thick, you’re good to go. Making this tool compatible with all glasses.
- It’s safe for your lens and is durable. This is perhaps the most important thing when it comes to any tool. Is it safe, will it damage my belongings, and how much use do I get out of the tool? Because of it’s carbon molecular tech; Peeps Glasses Cleaner is safe for all lens types and boasts the use of at least over 500 cleans before suggesting to replace the cleaner.